187-189 Queen Street, Auckland NZ
40 m height, one of the tallest structures in Auckland in the last century , the Landmark House (formerly Auckland Electric Power Board Building), is now (2017) one of the most distinctive buildings on Queen Street.
It was designed by Alva Bartley and Norman Wade and was finished in 1929. In 1933, the eight levels Art Deco Tower added the ninth one. In 2000 the building was renovated.